Assets (for all adult household members)
• Savings account(s), IRA, Money Market, or EBT card – most recent statement
• Checking Account(s) – most recent six consecutive statements for any checking accounts
• Valid Photo ID – all household members (REQUIRED)
• Social Security Number– all household members (REQUIRED)
Income Verification (for all adult household members)
• Copies of pay stubs for employment – last six (6) most recent and consecutive pay periods
• Child Support – printout of last 12 months through the City/County or Individual that is providing this income
• Self Employed – signed copies of the last two years of federal tax return including Schedule C
• Unemployment – printout of last 12 months of unemployment income
• Social Security and/or SSI and pension– current award letter dated within the last 120 days
To Reserve/Hold an Apartment
• Application Fee – $45 per household member 18 years and older. Must be in the form of money order or cashier’s check. Cash cannot be accepted.
• Security Deposit – $500 to hold an apartment. Must be in the form of money order or cashier’s check. Cash cannot be accepted.
• Application Fee and Deposit payments cannot be combined. Please bring a separate money order or cashier’s check for each.
Water, sewer, and trash are included at no cost to the resident. Residents are responsible for gas and electric.
Gas and electric are individually metered (charges based on actual usage) and are billed to the resident directly from the property, along with their rent.
Internet/Cable services are available through Comcast, at the residents’ responsibility.
Yes, pets are allowed at Ursa. Max of 2 animals per household, with a weight limit of 40lbs per animal. Residents must pay a one-time non-refundable pet fee of $400 upon move-in (per household). Pet rent for cats is $35/month per cat and $50/month per dog. Breed restrictions apply.